Tuesday, October 04, 2011

The little boy's tiring 8th month celeb!

Me and my kid went out yesterday to meet up with his dad. This is the 2nd time I took him out without my parents. Lol. Well anyway, his dad picked us up at home and as soon as we sat on the passenger seat, my kid stared at him. Maybe he was wondering who the guy behind the wheel was. XD So yeah, they played and slept yesterday. XD They're both snoring! Lmao! After like 3hrs we decided to head home because the rain started to pour.

When we got home, Stefan fell asleep again. He's so tired! I don't know why. XD Then after a few minutes dad called telling us to prep up as we're going out to shop and eat out. We went to SM Marikina and went straight to the supermarket. Me and mom have 2 diff carts so I could get the baby stuffs we need without forgetting anything. Stefan is with my mom riding the cart. Lol! After grocery shopping, we went to eat and headed home afterwards. Oh we stopped by Red Ribbon to buy a cake for his 8th monthsary! We never miss any of his celebration without a cake. :)

It was def a very tiring for the both of us but we had fun with his dad and my fam. So that sums up our 'activities' yesterday. :D Happy 8th month again, darling!

Happy 8th month, kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment