Sunday, October 09, 2011

Busy Sunday!

I never thought that I'd be soo busy today! Woke up at 6am because the kid got a leaky nappy and I wasn't able to go back to bed as my kid decided to get all playful and all that. Lol! My parents and sister took my kid with them to buy some grocery stuffs so I got the chance to sneak in and took a quick bath. When they arrived, I took care of my kid and played with him a little while waiting for our lunch. For some reason, I was feeling soo hyper! I went up and down the stairs (because mom was asking me to do something not because of the hyperness XD) for like 4 times without feeling tired, cleaned his baby bottles, washed his clothes and folded some of the dry ones. My day is not even done yet but I have accomplished lots of mommy stuffs today! Yey me! :)
I realized that being a mom, you have to prioritize you kid no matter what. His needs should always come first. As for me being a single mom, I can really say that it's not an easy job. No day-offs, Friday night-outs, even taking a nap is impossible! But in the end, everything is so worth-it. I get the hugs and the kisses all to myself. :) Anyway, to sum it all up, the supposed to be "rest day Sunday" became a very BUSY SUNDAY for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment