Saturday, October 01, 2011

*cough* *cough* *sneeze* *sneeze*


Me and my kid has been sick lately. Cough and common cold. To the stranger who shared his germs to my kid, thank you for spreading and for not being selfish, but holy crap we don't need it! -.- Stefan has been sick for like what, a week already? The doc said there's a possibility that he'll have asthma. Fuck it! >.> Then I got this cough and cold from him because as some of you know, these filthy viruses are airborne and def contagious. We've been taking meds already. Salbutamol sulfate (antiasthma) and ambroxol hydrochloride med for my kid, carbocisteine and phenylphrine hydrochloride paracetamol for me. Hopefully, this sickness will be gone soon as we both are having trouble sleeping already. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment