Thursday, October 20, 2011

Innocent and Helpless


There’s a video spreading like a disease on Facebook involving a 2yr old Chinese girl who got ran over by two vehicles in a not-so busy road somewhere in China. The incident got caught on tape via a CCTV cam. If you haven’t seen it yet, I suggest you to not to. The video showed how the little girl got hit by a mini-van and the driver didn’t even cared to go down his vehicle and check if she was ok. He left the baby lying in the street. I wasn’t expecting to see the next scenario. Passersby did NOTHING. They looked at the kid but did absolutely NOTHING. They didn’t even care to see if the baby was still alive. Then she got hit again. I couldn’t imagine the pain the little girl has to go through just because no one even dared to help her. She was so tiny! I was in tears while watching. Thinking that I could’ve done something about it. I couldn’t finish the whole vid. Those people disgusts me. Even animals shouldn’t be treated like that. I have a kid so I know how the mom felt when she found out what happened. It’s really heartbreaking and it’s something all of us moms don’t want to happen to our kids. The baby was helpless. She could’ve been saved if only those people acted on impulse and dragged her earlier in the curb to avoid getting hit again. The little girl was taken to the hospital but the doctors said that it’s too late because she’s already brain dead and couldn’t be saved by any operation. Wherever she is right now, she’s now saved from the heartless and cruel society that we’re all still facing right now. R.I.P. Yue Yue.

No comments:

Post a Comment