Sunday, October 16, 2011

Crazy (and sick-y) Sunday Sale at Megamall!

We left the house early yesterday to avoid the traffic in Ortigas because of the MEGA 3-day sale. We arrived at Megamall at 10am and it's already full of people! No parking areas available! Even the paid parking at Podium is full! We ended up at basement 5 of Podium because that's the only parking lot available that we could find!
We went inside the mall and OMG it's literally jampacked and it's only 11am! Lmaoooo! Now who said Filipinos are poor? :)) Jk. XD Anyway, we had lunch at Kenny Roger's and believe me that's the last time we're eating there. The service is poor, the food is raw, I'm literally sweating because it's too hot! Pfft! XP We had our snack at French Baker and that's where I started to feel sick-y. My head is pounding and my nose is clogged. Took 3 meds after eating my Beef Lasagna. Lol! I thought I'm going to be fine but I woke up with a fever this morning. :( Anyway, can't think of anything else to say as my head is about to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment