Thursday, November 10, 2011

Time to get fit! :D

I'm gaining weight and I don't like it. I feel heavy and lazy because of it so I decided to try and hit the gym last night with my bestfriend. It's been 9 months since I gave birth thru cesarean section so I'm assuming that it's ok to hit the gym and do some cardio exercises. I also texted my doctor and asked if it's ok, she said yes. Woot! Lol! It's my first time at the gym that's why everything is new to me. I'm such a gym noob. My bestfriend operates the machine for me. She's been working out for quite a while. I hit my knee in this certain machine that I tried yesterday. I got my first gym bruise! Lmao! Then I tried the stationary bike and on the 2nd floor of the gym, they have their very own jogging area and boxing rings! So awesome! I tried those also. :P I was supposed to go back tonight but I felt a little pain on my stitches. Bummer! Anyway, maybe tomorrow I'll go there again with my bestfriend. It's so much fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment