Wednesday, November 23, 2011

On my own!

So today teacher Bam couldn’tmake it to school since she is having an acid attack. I’m left alone with the kids. :O I was really antsy at first but when the kids started entering the room, I claimed full responsibility and guided them to their seats. We reviewed what teacher Bam taught them last Monday since yesterday is a no-school day because of the heavy rain. I gave them seatworks and coloring activity to work on. After their 20min break, they watched Barney ( yes Barney D: Ew D: ). Some kiddos weren’t paying attention so I asked them if I should judt turn off the tv and let them do another seatwork. Apparently they stopped and watched tv again. XD i think I scare them off a bit. :P Tomorrow I’ll be on my own again but teacher Bam left the study guide so I’ll have everything what I need to be done tomorrow. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment