Saturday, November 19, 2011

Japanese food overload!

We went out for our thanksgiving/celeb dinner awhile ago. My sister passed the LET exam. ^_^ The original plan was dinner at the seaside in M.O.A. but gooooood the traffic was terribly awful! I'm not even exaggerating! So we decided to go back and go to the mall instead and eat at Yakimix. It's an eat-all-you-can Japanese buffet. The food was AWESOME! They have this smokeless grill at the center of the table. My dad definitely had fun grilling food that he grilled some meat that he can't seem to eat anymore because he's too full. XD They also have different kinds of sushis, makis and the likes. I totally loved it! They should've had high chairs for kiddos for people with kids though! -.-' I'm on a FOOD COMA! LOL!  I need to go to the gym on Monday to burn off these foodies I just ate :)) Yes I said Monday because they're closed on Sundays. MEEH! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment