Friday, November 04, 2011

My current addiction!

Since I became a mom, all I do is take care of my kid and whenever I have a free time I can't think of anything to do. I don't want to sleep because that free time is the only time I can do things for myself. That's why other mom's call it the "ME TIME". Lol.
It's been about 6mos since I last saw Season 2 of Nurse Jackie. Season 3 already started and I haven't seen even one episode. A month ago I decided to watch it again. And obviously I got hooked! Season 3 only got 12 episodes and the next season will start next year. -.- I started watching Big bang Theory again. I was also way behind that series but I was able to catch up! Go me! :D So right now I'm currently watching a LOT of TV series! Lmao! New Girl, 2 Broke Girls, Suburgatory, Once Upon a Time, Grimm and The Secret Circle! I currently have a TV series addiction! Lmaooo! So whenever I'm not doing any mommy duties, I'm just on my bed, nomming foods and watching my lovies. ^_^ Any of you can suggest other TV series? I like comedy and fairytale based series. :) Do you have this kind of addiction too? Lol! What series are you watching right now? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment